Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finger Lickin' Fifteen

Finger Lickin' Fifteen is the latest in the Stephanie Plum series, by Janet Evanovich. What more can I say that this book was laugh out loud funny and a great addition to the series. Evanovich did it again! This book is everything a Stephanie Plum fan would want, and made me laugh so hard that I couldn't read through the tears!

I can't give it all away, so I am going to have to be brief. Lula witnesses a murder, Stephanie has to help Ranger with some break-ins, catch her skips, and help Lula catch the murderers so that they stop trying to kill her and she can collect the reward. There is murder and mayhem, barbeque recipes to develop, dangerous closeness with Ranger and complications in Steph's relationship with Morelli. Grandma Mazur plays a decent role in this one, too, and Steph's mom is trying to set Steph up with men. Steph and Lula are working closely together which leads to all sorts of sticky situations. All of that combined make this novel one wild, hilarious ride.

I don't know how Janet Evanovich can come up with so much hilarity in one novel. But what is more amazing is that she does it over and over again. I finished this book in a day and now I have to wait another year before the next one comes out! Highly recommend this one, even if you are new to the Plum series. Great book, easy read and gives you some belly laughs that everyone could use now and again!

Happy Reading!

No comments: