Sunday, November 6, 2011

Heart of a Witch

Heart of a Witch is a paranormal romance by Alicia Dean.  It is about a member of a witch coven, that wants to remain a secret, who witnesses a murder.  There is a male witch who wants to become all powerful and in order to do that he needs the female lead to be his partner.  An ex-cop private investigator, who has a troubled past, gets involved to solve the mystery and romance ensues.

This was a typical paranormal romance.  Girl is in trouble, girl meets boy, girl hates boy, boy likes girl, girl has secret, boy and girl eventually get together and boy gets girl out of trouble.  I downloaded it for my nook on a Free Friday.  It was okay.  Not anything that I would recommend, but I didn't hate it either.  Guess the fact that I can't remember any of the characters names says something.  An easy, quick read and then easily forgotten.

Happy Reading!

No comments: