Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Behind in Blogging

My last post was back in April.  That was 20 books ago.  Life has been busy with 4 kids, and in my free time I choose other activities (like Facebook or reading) rather than keeping up with my blog.  There is no way I can review those 20 books that span 7 months, so I will just let you know which ones are worth reading and which once you could skip.

Great reads, definitely worth the time:
Until Again - prequel to Blue (Lou Aronica)
Blue (Lou Aronica)
Inferno (Dan Brown)
Relentless (Dean Koontz)
Gone Girl (Gillian Flynn)
Sharp Objects (Gillian Flynn)
Dark Places (Gillian Flynn)
Silent Witness (Richard North Patterson)

Books I found to be 'meh':
A Texan's Promise
The Liberation of Alice Love
Caught Up In Us

I do enjoy writing about the books I read and sharing my thoughts.  I love books and love to pass on my passion for them to others.  I need to spend more time doing that and less time on Facebook.  :)

Happy Reading!

No comments: