Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2014 Wrap-up

I fell off the blogging wagon this year and did not keep up with blogging about the books I was reading.  I didn't even keep very good track of the books that I did read.  After the last post here, I didn't log the books I read anywhere so I had to go back and try to remember.  As a result, all of the books I read this year are not listed below.  But here is is anyway...the books that I remember reading this year.  The list totals only 25 books.  While I did not have as much time to read this year and am sure I did not hit 40 like last year, I am sure I read more than 25, and the Outlander series books (A Breath of Snow and Ashes, which is included here, and An Echo in the Bone, which will be on 2015s list because I finished it after the new year where both over 1,200 pages and took the last three months of the year to read).  Ah well, maybe this year I can track them better.

Highlights included the Outlander series, A Breath of Snow and Ashes, which was so good I had to start the next in the series as soon as I finished it (An Echo in the Bone which I just finished after the start of the new year). The Fault in our Stars was excellent and the Divergent series was very enjoyable. The 5th Wave was also very good and I look forward to reading the rest of that series. Jodi Piccoult's Lone Wolf was also an excellent read.

Happy Reading!

  1. Exclusively Yours
  2. On the Street Where You Live
  3. Code Blue
  4. The Room-Mating Season
  5. A World I Never Made
  6. Executive Decision
  7. Prior Bad Acts
  8. Snatched
  9. The Front Porch Prophet
  10. The Compound
  11. The Tycoon and the Texan
  12. A Perfect Day
  13. Father of the Bride
  14. Ash Wednesday
  15. The Fallout
  16. Divergent
  17. Insurgent
  18. Allegiant
  19. The 5th Wave
  20. The Fault in our Stars
  21. The Chase
  22. Big Boned
  23. Size 14 Isn't Fat Either
  24. Size 12 Is Not Fat
  25. A Breath of Snow and Ashes

No comments: