Friday, June 13, 2008

Too Many Books, So Little Time

There are so many books out there that I want to read. New James Patterson, John Grisham, Janet Evanovich, among others. I keep a list of books I want to read and update it whenever I see something that interests me. The list keeps getting longer and longer. There are books on that list that are years old and can be found on the bargain book rack at Barnes & Noble. I want to get through whatever book I am reading currently so that I can move on to the next one...and yet, each book that I read I want to savor.

Next week the new Janet Evanovich comes out. Will I be finished Harry Potter so that I can read Fearless Fourteen right away? Do I want to be? When I finish Harry Potter, my adventure with him will be over. What a conundrum for a book lover!

1 comment:

GypsieGirl said...

For the last 2 years I have kept track of the books I have read & try to do at least 1 more book each year. At this rate, I'll never get through all the books I want to read! I'm gearing up for a good summer of sitting on my screened porch with my 3 furry friends enjoying a cool beverage & a great read. With no vacations to look forward to, this is my summer escape. Bon Voyage!