Sunday, September 28, 2008

Circus of the Damned

Circus of the Damned is the third novel in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series. Like the first two, this one was full of blood, other worldly creatures and lots of kicking butt on Anita's part. Anita always kicks butt!

In the third installment of the series, she meets two more master vampires, has to train a fresh face in the world of animation and vampire hunting, and has to escape from creatures that only someone with a wild imagination could dream up. Throw in one wild and gruesome Halloween and you have yourself an entertaining, non stop action book.

I was turned on to this series by a friend and I can't seem to stop reading them to pick anything else up. From what she has told me, they get a little ridiculous further into the series (there are somewhere around 15 books total). But for right now, I am hooked and as soon as I close one, I pick up the next and start reading. I have gotten the next four from the library, even having to order one hoping it will be in by the time I need it. Now I am on to The Lunatic Cafe, which is book #4.

Happy Reading!

No comments: